- Find the shortcut for TaxPlanner on your desktop, or wherever you saved the shortcut.
- Right-click the shortcut and select “Run as administrator”, if a password is required, please enter the password or contact your system administrator for help.
- Once the application is running, select “Help” and click “Check web for updates”d. A window should pop-up requesting permission to check for an update, click yes.
- The update should now be downloaded and installed. When prompted, please click “yes” to close the program in order for the update to complete.
- To download the update installation, you can go to “Help” and click ” Visit the Taxbox update page”.
- Once the update page loaded, you can scroll to the Taxplanner section.
- Match the TaxPlanner package you have installed, and download the installation file.
- Once downloaded, run the installation in order to update your TaxPlanner.
- Please ensure you install to the same location as your current installation.
If you have TaxPlanner installed on a Server
The update procedure above need to be performed on the server by a user with administrator rights.
All instances of the application running need to be closed before running an update of TaxPlanner.